- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming“), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
How to Enter: Visit https://equitrekking.com/newsletter_archive/ and fill in required entry information. If you already get the Equitrekking newsletter, email us with the subject line Mark Lexton Sweepstakes to get entered to win. Individuals may enter this Sweepstakes more than once, but multiple entries do not improve odds of winning.
Drawing: A random email drawing from the emails received will be conducted five times over the course of the Sweepstakes Period by DCN Creative, LLC whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be posted on www.Facebook.com/Equitrekking and contacted at the “sender” email address used to enter the Sweepstakes, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. DCN Creative, LLC will email the Sweepstakes Prize to the email address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email. Claiming of Prizes requires an email response to Sponsor from the winning sender email address within 7 calendar days of being notified of winning at the email address used to enter. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the Prize. If a Prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Winners may not request substitutions of Prize winnings. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner's name, Prize won and city and state for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity including online posting without additional compensation. Eligibility: Sweepstaeks is open to legal residents, 13 years of age or older, of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Management, employees and families of DCN Creative, LLC are prohibited from winning any Prizes awarded by DCN Creative, LLC. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final.
Prizes: By accepting the Prize, winner agrees to hold the Sponsor and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Five Prizes will be awarded. Approximate Retail Values (ARV) for each Prize: ($65 to $225 U.S. Dollars) If the specified Prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, DCN Creative, LLC may substitute a Prize of like or equal value.
Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winner will be required to respond to prize notification within seven (7) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
Winner's List: The winner's name will be announced on www.Facebook.com/Equitrekking
Prize Provider: Mark Lexton
If you have any questions about this Sweepstakes, please contact us.