Big Creek Lodge is a small friendly operated guest ranch in the heart of British Columbia, 10 hours northeast of Vancouver and two hours west of Williams Lake. In the surrounding area, you will find nothing but wildlife, wilderness and untouched exploration opportunities. The Chilcotin Plateau, in which the lodge is located, is ideal for horseback riding, fishing, hunting and hiking.
The Guest Ranch was started 30 years ago in this remote area of British Columbia. Big Creek Lodge is blessed to have uninhibited panoramic views of the Coast Mountains, making it easy to relax, unwind and become one with nature. Big Creek Lodge has had a “Canada selected Four Star rating” for accommodation and service since 2001. With the unique combination of untamed wilderness and luxury accommodations, you will be amazed at the unparalleled customized experience we have to offer.
At Big Creek Lodge there is no set arrival or departure days. Your stay will be personalized and adapted to your wishes. Big Creek Lodge offers airport transportation from the Williams Lake Airport.
This British Columbia lodge offers two different accommodations packages-- The Relaxation Package and The Adventure Program.
Both packages include:
• Lodging in our Four Star guest rooms or cabins with private bathroom and daily housekeeping service
• All-inclusive meal plan with 3 home cooked meals coupled with coffee and snacks throughout the day
• Mountain biking and hiking
• Use of the games room
• Wireless Internet access available in the lodge
• Fishing (licence can be bought at the ranch)
• Sport clay shooting, target shooting and archery
• Use of the Hot Tub
• Visits to the second largest Rodeo in Canada, the Williams Lake Stampede ( first long weekend in July)
Additionally, the Adventure Program includes:
• Personal horse for the duration of the stay, hand selected from Big Creek Lodge's herd of 30 well trained horses
• All horseback riding adventures (usually no riding on arrival and departure days)
• Riding lessons, if required ( by arrangement)
• Guided tours, which can be split into beginner and advanced, or family groups
• Cattle Drive usually around June 10th-20th 2018 dates still to be confirmed
Rates start at $190 per person/night for the relax program and $240 per person/night for the adventure program. Big Creek Lodge is pleased to offer customized packages.
Big Creek Lodge has a lodge and cabins built out of solid cedar logs, offering the traditional ranch feel. Big Creek Lodge has five rooms, either double bed or two singles. All rooms have cozy interior, infloor heating for winter and private bathrooms.
Big Creek's cabins offer a bit more privacy while still being close to the lodge for meal time. There is one open plan cabin containing two double beds and one family cabin with two separate bedrooms which could sleep up to six.
Wholesome home cooked ranch food prepared fresh everyday in the lodge kitchen.
Horseback riding, trials and arena, mountain biking, fishing, gold panning, hiking, wildlife and bird watching / photography.
Williams Lake, Stampede.
At a Glance
Small, family run guest lodge, specializing in relaxation and horseback adventures within the beautiful natural wilderness of the Chilcotin area BC.
Chilcoltin wilderness among the costal mountains of BC
Williams Lake- BC Shuttle available
Western/ Beginners - advanced
from $175 per person per night , min 3 nights/ Credit Cards /Cash. Learn more about dates and rates.
This destination works with travel agents.